Sunday, June 20, 2010

Salvation is Here and He lives in Me

My husband is a great man, a great husband and a great father. He comes from a legacy of hardworking family men and he upholds that legacy. He takes great pride in being the bread winner of the family. However, he is not the spiritual leader of our family. Unfortunately, my husband does not know his Heavenly Father. He believes in a "higher power", but will not call him God. He is also a very logical thinker, so he has a lot of ideas behind how creation was created. Lets just say he is confused and like I said, has never had a relationship with his Heavenly Father. Through all this, I still hold on to a vision that my husband will take his place in the Kingdom of Heaven and become the spiritual leader that God intended him to be. I see him coming to church unannounced, uninvited. Just showing up one Sunday and coming in unnoticed. He will walk up to the row we are sitting in and join us like he had been there the whole time. He will take my hand and we will praise and worship together like never before. Then when the pastor calls for the Alter Call he will raise his hand and truly accept the Lord as his savior.
I heard a song by Sanctus Real recently called, Lead Me. This song truly describes how I feel and it is my call and prayer for my husband. If you have time go to my facebook page and listen to the song! Or search for it on Youtube!

I truly feel that through my salvation, my husband will find his. He will see the spiritual leader that I am, and he will want to take his rightful place as the leader. I continue to pray for his salvation and I ask that if you read this you do the same!
Hold on to hope. Keep faith and never lose site of the plans that God has for you!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Beautiful, Sarah! and Yes, I too will bind with you in prayer to see the salvation of your husband. In Jesus Name!
Ruby♥