Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Ends

Well tomorrow the boys go back to school. It has been a long summer and although they say they are not ready; I know that I am! They are starting to fight more with each other too, so that tells me that they are ready. So ready or not tomorrow Alex starts 6th grade and Nathan starts 8th. I feel a little bad because I cannot afford to send them to school with new clothes and school supplies. We are going to make do with what we have for now. This is going to be an interesting school year for Alex because over the summer we took him off the medication that he has been on for "ADHD"

and with complete Faith and belief in our Lord Jesus we are believing that he is healed and does not need this medication! He is going to be able to stay focused and concentrate because he has the power of a praying mommy on his side and more importantly he has Jesus in his heart and that is all he needs! On that note, we will be keeping everyone up to date on how it goes and I will close with some pictures of their last day of swimming lessons which was last week!

No comments: