Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thirty Something



Turning thirty-two this year was one of my best birthdays to date. I had a hard time with turning thirty mainly because at the same time my son was turning twelve! Now, I am over the age thing! I had a great birthday this year and I know there are going to be more to come. Well my birthday started off on Wednesday with my work having a brunch for me and my boss giving me a gift! On my actual birthday which was Thursday August 21st, my girlfriends from church all treated me to dinner/dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. They surprised me when the waiter and waiteress brought out our desserts with the picture above and a serende of Happy Birthday! Friday I recieved many birthday wishes from the ladies at my Breastfeeding group and then on Saturday evening my husband treated me to a wonderful dinner! We went to a Japanese resturant in Roseville where they cook the food right at your table! It was a lot of fun and really good food! After dinner we went miniture golfing! I had a great birthday and I want to thank everyone that made it special. Especially my mom for watching Luke for us while we went out! My husband for watching Luke and the boys while I went out with my girlfriends and of course all my girlfriends for treating me to the best Cheesecake ever!!!!

No comments: