Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Pumpkin Farm (Cont.)

This year I surprised the boys with a trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a Thursday and normally we go to Alex's counseling appointment, but I had a change of plans. They had no idea where we were going; it was great! This was Luke's first time to a pumpkin patch and he had a blast. He loved the animals and was so excited that he could feed them! We picked out a pumpkin, but have not decided what we are going to do with it. We are either going to carve it or make pumpkin pie or maybe both? My mom came with us which was a little difficult trying to push her around the pumpkin patch, but we managed as always! She had a lot of fun with us and I am glad she came. Enjoy a slide show of our trip to The Pumpkin Farm!

No comments: