Friday, November 14, 2008

We have a Thumb Sucker

As of today I am 13 weeks and I am finally feeling good! The last few weeks were rough. I was feeling sick 90% of the time and it was terrible. Ok lets see! We had an appointment yesterday and the baby looks great. It measured at 12 weeks 3 days and I should have been 12 weeks 6 days, so that is good! The ultrasound picture the doctor captured is of the baby sucking it's thumb! SO cute! The doctor said this is probably the youngest thumb sucker he has ever seen! I was a thumb sucker, so we will see what happens!



As for pictures of my belly there really is still not much to see, so I think I am going to hold off on that for a little longer! I really have not gained any weight and have not lost any weight. I am finally feeling like I want to eat, so I think we will have a nice belly shot next time! We still have not decided if we are going to find out the sex or not. At my next appointment is on Dec. 10th; I should be far enough along where they could tell, so we have until then to make our decision. We both think it is a girl and a lot of my friends think that too? If you have not voted yet on my poll to find out the sex please do!

I think that is it for now! Next update will be around Dec. 10th!

No comments: