Sunday, April 5, 2009
New Game/Poll
You can click on the button to the right that says Expectnet and go guess when you think Abby will be born, what time, how much she will weight, and her length. Then when she comes I can go back and see who is the closest. I may have a prize for the winner or you may just get bragging rights. It will be fun and the more people who guess then the more fun it will be! So go take a guess! Be on the watch for my 34 week update on Friday I may have hints on how big she is measuring at that time. I will also post the stats of all the boys on that post to give you an idea of how big my babies have been! Good Luck and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment