Wednesday, May 27, 2009
It's Four O'Clock. Do you know where your kids are?
A few days ago I was awaken from my nap by a text message from a friend saying she was on her way over. I responded with, "I guess that means I better get up." No sooner had I gotten up and threw myself together was she knocking on the door. She came by to devlier a meal to us. (The last meal we recieved for the week.) Her and her roomate asked where the older boys were and I replied, "I don't know." I knew where Abigail was and I knew where Luke was, but I honestly could not tell you where my older boys were. Does this make me a horrible mom? I really should keep better tabs on them. Maybe this is why they stole from Walmart or maybe this is why Alex was lighting matches on the porch. Maybe this is why Alex lies to me about just about everything that he is caught doing. I feel that I am a good mom and everyone tells me I am a good mom, but in all honesty I doubt myself each and everyday. So next time you look at the clock no matter what time it is make sure you know where your kids are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment