The Mother Son dance tonight with Alex was fun. It is hard to dance when you are nine months pregnant, but we made it work. I did it mostly for him anyway and he kept saying he was having fun so that is all that matters. We went out to dinner first. Nothing fancy just Carl's Jr. Then we got to the dance and ate more. We sat through the first few songs until others started dancing then we hit the dance floor. They had a raffle and Alex and I won a $5 Starbucks gift card! Yeah Us! Around 8pm Alex was ready to go, but I talked him into staying a little longer by allowing him to change back into his tennis shoes and playing on the playground outside for about 15 minutes. Then we went back in and had our last dance together. I am really glad that I got to spend this time with him and enjoyed all the "dates" I went on this week with my boys. I hope to continue this with them even after the baby comes. Enjoy the slideshow.
PS: Thank you to Papa Larry for letting Alex borrow your cowboy boots and hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment