Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho Off to Work I go!

No time for play I work all day....Hi ho Hi Ho Hi Ho! This is how I feel these days. I am now working full time and it has been hard. I work from 8:30-5 everyday and by the time I get home I have time to do dinner, baths and bed! I have been fighting a cold for almost two weeks. Abby just got over something as well. Luke was broke out in hives for a week, oh and my husband was sick too! I am loving working full time as much as it is taking out of me. I am so glad that my family is back on track financially. We are in the mist of planning Abigail's first birthday and Luke's third! For Abby we aredoing a butterfly/flower theme and for Luke we are doing Where the Wild Things Are. I am really excited about both of their birthdays, but sad that my babies are growing up. Oh and did I mention that Nathan is going to be 16 this year! Well that is about all I have time for tonight off to serve dinner. Crockpots are amazing by the way!

No comments: