Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Season of Change: All or Nothing

Today, I was thinking about the significance of this season of change; Fall! The leaves are changing color and they will soon fall off the trees. I kept thinking that not only are things changing in nature, but also in the supernatural.
Last night I attended a meeting at our church, specifically to receive prayer over the launch of Saturday night services. Since I am a Children's Church Leader, I have to step up and demonstrate a new sense of leadership. This has been challenging for me; I already teach two Sundays a month. I will now be teaching a total of four times a month. However, I know that God is moving me in this direction for a reason and I am obeying him! During the meeting last night, GOD kept speaking the words to me, "All of nothing." You see I have been luke warm in my walk with God lately, and I have also been struggling with thoughts of giving up one of the classes I teach. Well, last night I decided that I am all in; ALL OR NOTHING.
I really believe that a whole new change is coming. I believe that people are going to step up where they never thought they would. I believe that youth are going to mature into leadership positions. A new generation of Impact is going to arise. I believe and receive the word that was spoken over me last night about a whole new level of confidence. I know that I have, "the right stuff!" I know that I am more then capable of accomplishing God's plan for my life. I am claiming favor over my children and my husband. I am taking a new position of leadership and taking another step towards God's perfect will for my life. I am renewing my spirit and my mind. I am ALL IN! I am ready for this new season of Change!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

I am excited and happy for you, Sarah. It's good to see that God is using you in a special way and taking you forth on a new endeavor with Him. It's always scary and awesome at the same time when meeting new challenges in Christ, but He knows (as our God does) what He is doing and in ALL THAT, He will take care of His own and watch out for your family and your husband... He will bless your faithfulness, Sarah :)

Keep trusting, doing and believing and God will do the rest.
In Jesus wonderful name;
Ruby