Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Fever

I LOVE FALL! I love to bake and get ready for the holidays. I started early this year and made a turkey dinner yesterday. Then today I made homemade turkey potpies with the left overs! I am looking forward to making cupcakes and cookies and pies! I want to go to Apple Hill so bad I can taste the apple fritters. I am ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bring on the trick or treating and Harvest Festivals, bring on the turkeys and pumpkin patches, and most of all bring on hot chocolate and candy canes! Oh and I forgot the candy corn. I had a taste of one today and want more! I want to dress my babies up in cute little costumes and hang my stockings up. I want to decorate my tree and sing carols. Yes I know that is not what the holidays are all about don't get me wrong. I love the togetherness of it all too! Family time and sharing! I am ready!

No comments: