Friday, March 27, 2009

32 weeks Pregnancy Update!

I had my 32 week check up today and everything is great. I was measuring perfectly, babies heart rate was in the 140's and I now weigh 145. We discussed the iron pills I am now taking and how they are upsetting my tummy. She offered to give me a sample of a different type, but I told her I would hold off and see if my body gets use to the ones I am taking. My other blood work for the other vitamin deficiencies came back fine. My B12 and Folic acid were normal. I have an appointment on Monday with the primary care physician to talk about the vitamins and have my moles looked at. Tomorrow is our maternity photo shoot and I am really excited about it. I picked out some cute outfits and poses for all of us. I plan to have some of just Lloyd and I, some of all of us, some of just Luke and I, some of just Nathan, Alex, and myself and some of just me! We will be doing some here at our house and some at a park. The weather is absolutely gorgeous, so I think it is going to be a good shoot. I will be posting those as soon as I get the proofs. I am still trying to talk Lloyd into a 3D ultrasound. We are running out of time because they recommend you do it before 34 weeks I believe. So, hopefully I can talk him into it soon. I did buy three outfits for Abigail today and cannot wait to do all her baby laundry! It has been so much fun. I am getting excited. My baby shower is only two weeks away and we are getting close to having our baby girl! We have another appointment in two weeks and then we are going every week! Please be praying for the babies I posted about as well as my friend Crystal. She is due April 15th, but has signs of pre eclamsia and has been in the Labor and Delivery all weekend. Thanks! Til next time!

No comments: