Friday, March 6, 2009
Baby Shower Dress ***UPDATE***
I went ahead an jumped the gun a bit. I ordered my baby shower dress before everyone was done voting! LOL! I ordered number 4 and already have it hanging in my closet. It is not a maternity dress, so of course I tried it on. It fits well; it is just a little revealing in the breast area, so I will be getting a sweater, shrug or shawl to wear with it. I will have lots of pictures when I do wear it and may even wear it for my maternity photo shoot on March 28. I have another ultrasound with Western Career College scheduled for March 11th and my next OBGYN appointment is on March 13th. More belly shots to come then! Thanks to everyone for voting; since I already have the dress I am going to delete the poll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment