Wednesday, March 25, 2009
New Friends of Christ in need
As you may have noticed I posted a button on the side of my blog for a baby named Jonah. Today I added Stellans. These babies are fighting for there lives and need our prayers. I found these wonderful families by blog surfing something I do way to much. I probably torture myself with other peoples sadness to a point. However, I have so much compassion for others that I feel God is leading me to these sisters and brothers because they need prayer and support. There is a lot in my own life that I can get myself worked up about, but it really puts it into prospective for me when I look at what others are going through. There is always someone out there that has it worse then you and we need to pray for them just like we pray for our ownselves and our own families. We are all children of God and need to reach out to one another in prayer. If you feel compelled to do so please click on these buttons and read these baby's stories. Pray for them and their families. I think of how we stormed the heavens with prayers for baby Lucas (www.ourlittlewarriorlucas.blogspot.com) and God answered our prayers. I know he will do the same for Jonah and Stellan. Even for babies out there that we do not know. We need to just pray for healing to all in need. Babies, children, and adults. There are so many in need. Lord, I just knell before you right now and I ask of you our all mighty physician to heal all your children, Lord. Like your word says, " God has saved us from dangers. And he will continue to do it. We have put our hope in him. He will continue to save us." 2 Cort. 1:10 Lord we put our hope and trust and faith in you right now for all the children of God all over the world that need healing. "By your stripes we ARE healed." We know that our healing has already been paid for upon the cross and we thank you for that sacrifice. We love you Lord and praise you for all you have done and all that you are going to do! AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment