
LONG OVER DUE I know! Abigail is 5 months old today! She is about 14lbs 10 oz. and I am not sure how long. She is still nursing, but gets solid food everyday around 6pm. I am making most of her food and sometimes give her store bought. We are cloth diapering at home 90% of the time.She can roll in both directions. She interacts with toys, people, the cat and anything else she sees. She is almost crawling and we predict she will be fully crawling by Thanksgiving. She is very happy and spoiled.
Luke is so good with her and so are the other boys. It is so fun having a girl in the house. She is definately the baby! She gets held a lot and loved on by everyone. We are going to have to put up the baby gates again soon, so that she stays in one room. It seems like we just took them down. We will also be transistioning her into her room soon. She has been in our room since birth. She will share a room with Luke. I am a little anxious of this transisition and not sure how either her or Luke are going to handle it. I will let you all know how it goes!
1 comment:
She's so cute!
Post a Comment