Wednesday, November 25, 2009
What are you Thankful for?
What are you Thankful for? If I had a penny for how many times I have heard this question in just the last day I would be rich. What are you thankful for, well where do I start. I am thankful for the wonderful family that I have. I am thankful for my mom, who I still think is superwomen. I am thankful for my dad for supporting us all. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has gone above and beyond what I ever imagined. I am thankful for my awesome children, who have come a long way. I am prouder of them then anything I have ever been proud of. I am thankful for a roof over my family;s head, food in our tummies, and the jobs that my husband and I have. Although we have struggled and contine to struggle, we have each other and for that I am so thankful. I am thankful for my church family and all that they have done for my family. You all cannot believe how much you mean to us!! I am thankful that I am walking with God by my side. I would never have made it where I am without him. I am thankful for good friends and co workers. I am thankful for all the men and women who are putting their lives on the line to give us the freedom that we have. I am thankful for our health and healthcare. I am thankful for answered prayers. I am thankful for all the little things. I am sure there are many other things that I am thankful for and I am forgeting them. What are you thankful for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment