Saturday, January 1, 2011
New Year New You
I really want a makeover. A full makeover, mind, body and soul. To start, I am making a resolution to read my bible everyday. I am not going to stress about reading the whole bible in a year, I am just going to read a little bit each day. Iam also doing 21 days of fasting and prayer starting Jan. 10th. I am refocusing my direction in life onto my family. I am going to spend more time with my kids and my husband and less time on the computer. This is going to be very hard for me, because I hide behind my computer often! It is my escape from reality, but I have to stop that! I need to face reality and refocus myself. I am also hoping that around tax time I can get a drastic body makeover. I am ready for a new look. I am talking America's Top Model Makeover or Extreme Makeover. I want a complete new look, clothes, hair, makeup everything! I have lost so much weight that none of my clothes fit me right anymore. This was not an intentional weight loss; it was stress related. I cannot gain the weight back, so I need new clothes. Beside some of the clothes I still wear are maternity clothes and that is just not ok! So here is to a New Me! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah, you are a BEAUTIFUL woman, and I'm not just saying that. Agreeing with you for all you're prayers.
Amazing! Love how you are focused and know what you want. Love you gurl and I think the world of you... I think you are also a beautiful woman and God will do amazing things in your life with this fasting and prayer. To God be the Glory!! Im excited for you and I will continue to pray for you too, my friend.
I thank God for you! :)
Ruby♥
Post a Comment