Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You Reap What You Sow

So I erased my last blog about the boys being gone and not missing them because today they are coming home 4 days earlier then expected. They were evacuated from their Boy Scout Camp due to the fires. It was a procautionary evacuation and they are all safe, but I was and still am scared to death. I feel like such a bad mom for posting a blog joking that I did not miss them. I really did miss them and when I heard they were being evacuated I freaked out to say the least. I truely believe that you reap what you sow and I feel like this was a lesson to me to never ever ever take forgranted the blessings I have been given. I need to spend more time with my boys and enjoy them while they are here with me. If they are gone away for a trip or event I need to miss them and pray for their safety. Lesson Learned!

No comments: