I wrote a poem for Luke and also one for Lloyd. Lloyd has been a father long before Luke came about by accepting the responsibility of Nathan and Alex. He has tried so hard to build a relationship with them and does a fairly good job. I will never understand the complexity of being a step parent because I never had to experience that. I give him a lot of credit for sticking with it for these past 6 years! Here are the poems I wrote. The first one is for Luke's First birthday and the second one is the one I wrote for Lloyd for Father's Day!
Hide go seek; where is Luke, he likes to peek.
Sleeping with Bare Bear, being a cuddle bug;
Oh how everyone loves your hugs.
Mama and dada and Kitty too; words I say like ACHOO!
Fast as lightning when I crawl. I go faster when I see a ball.
I love my brothers they always make me laugh,
and don’t forget my bubble bath.
Playing tickle bug with my nana and
My favorite food is a banana.
Guy Guy in his hat always makes me smile
I will learn to say grandma in a while.
Stacking my rings; they fit on my toes,
Giving kisses on your nose.
Somersaults, slides and cars that go.
Waving bye bye and hello.
Feeding myself and my messy Goo,
Peek a boo and I see you!
I love outside it’s so much fun; I can’t
believe I’m almost one!
I watch every move you make.
I look forward to fishing on the lake.
You make me laugh when you chase me down the hall.
I can't wait 'til you teach me how to play ball.
I love it when we hang out "outside"
I love it when you catch me at the end of my slide.
You will always be my pride and joy!
I will always be your little boy!
Happy 1st Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment