Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Dr. Appointment

Well all is well is baby land. There is only one baby and it is healthy! According to the ultrasound we are 7weeks and 2 days, but according to my due date and last cycle we are 8 weeks and 5 days. I like the latter of the two. As far as how I am feeling...still having nausea and now everything I eat leaves a nasty taste in my mouth! Not much else has changed. Luke is still nursing 2-3 times a day which my OBGYN Said is fine. He seems to think my milk will dry up and I am not sure about how that works. I am still trying to wean him and hoping to get down to 2 times a day and then eventually none! I will be updating on our progress with that! Here is a picture of the ultrasound where you can see the little blob!


1 comment:

Ruby said...

Wow Sarah, that is interesting... When I was PG with Sean, Cynthia didn't want to nurse anymore because she disliked the taste of my milk... I don't know if there was a change in taste or of something else...
I would think that nursing and being PG would cause you to be extremely exhausted, since they both take a lot out of you...
Love you Sarah!
Your Friend