Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Tiredness and nausea
Well we made it to the 8 week mark and I must say I am exhausted. The bouts of nausea come and go throughout the day. Why they call it morning sickness I don't know! Its more like all day at any given time for no apparent reason. If I eat, if I don't eat, what I eat it don't matter the waves just come. I have my first doctors appointment on Thursday so I will be trying to post pictures because we should get an ultrasound. We will no know the sex until closer to Christmas and we may decide to not find out. We have decided that this will be our last, so I have a lot of ideas of things I want to try or do differently. Like not knowing the sex, maybe having a home birth/water birth at a birthing center, getting professional belly pictures taken and possibly a belly casting. I would like to do a baby moon with my hubby since the baby is due right after our 4 year anniversary. This will all depend on money of course and how I feel. Hopefully the tiredness and nausea will be residing soon and I can start enjoying being pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment