Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I am 10 weeks and 5 days now and I am finally feeling better. The nausea has pretty much resided! I will start to take pictures of my belly when there is something to take a picture of. It is getting there. Most likely at my next appointment update I will have pictures to go with it! Lets see, Luke is still nursing we are at 1-2 sessions a day which is great. The hardest times are when I am home all day with him; he seems to ask for it more, but I just use redirection and offer him other things. I am tired A LOT!!!! I seem to be the most tired around 3-4pm in the afternoon. This is hard because Luke only takes one nap and it is not during that time! So, I find myself dozing off on the couch while he plays with his brothers. Other then that not mmuch has changed. We are gearing up for Halloween and will be dressing up as 101 Dalmation Characters. Luke is a dalmation, I am Cruella De Vil (if I can get the costume) and Nathan and Alex are going to be my henchmen. As for Lloyd I am not sure if he will participate in the dress up. He will be coming out trick or treating with us though! I will be posting after Halloween with pictures of our costumes!

No comments: