Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Blessings Continue

Once again my family was blessed today! At the beginning of church one of my friends came up to me and asked me to see her after church; she said she had something for me. So I found her after church and she informed me that her family had received a huge blessing from their local Rotary Club; a food basket. Only this was not just a food basket it was enough food to feed a family of five for two weeks. They did not need all the food, so they wanted to share the blessing. She gave us a box of food for Christmas, but it will be enough for Christmas and some! This is a huge blessing considering I was just talking to my mom during the church service about how we were going to have food for Christmas dinner. My mom was talking about calling a church and ordering a food basket; now we will not have to do that. I cannot even express how much Christmas Spirit has been radiating around my family. The most amazing part is that I am seeing blessings happening not only in my family but other families as well! God is so good.

No comments: