Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just a quick update

Well pretty much since I found out that we are expecting again, I have been trying to wean Luke from breastfeeding. He was already down to about three sessions a day and then I was able to get it down to two. Then we went back up to three again. It has been an emotional roller coaster for both of us. He does not understand why his "momma" is getting limited. Well this weekend we worked really hard and now we are two days down of only one nursing session! We are on our way to weaning. I just need to be consistent. We were at this point once and I started offering the morning nursing session again. Now I know we can do it and we are both ok.

On a side note I have been sick since, well honestly this whole pregnancy, but Thursday I got a stomach bug. I have not been able to eat much, pretty much living off water and toast, the occasional soup or broth, but mainly I feel like I have not had anything to eat. If I do eat it causes me to have a major stomach ache or get nausea. I tried to eat some plain noodles tonight and could not even stomach the smell. It has been terrible and I am so ready to be able to eat. I am not sure if it is still pregnancy related or if I really did have a stomach bug. At least the vomiting and diarrhea was only short lived. (Sorry TMI!)

I hope everyone is doing well and preparing for a wonderful Christmas. I need to get our tree up and decorate. Was suppose to do that this weekend, but sickness took over! Hopefully before Thursday I will have at least the tree up!

I will be posting a pregnancy update with possibly the sex of the baby on Wednesday. I think we are just going to find out. ( I have not discussed this with Lloyd yet). I just know that I cannot stand the suspense any longer!! I know I am a wimp. I would not have survived in the days before ultrasound.

Well more to come on Wednesday!

No comments: