
Let me start by saying I LOVE MY NEW OBGYN! She was great! As soon as she walked in I knew I was going to like her. She was very nice and funny. She had a little bit of a cold and warned me of that as soon as she walked in and kept her distance until she had to measure me and check the heartbeat. Which we got to actually hear for the first time!! That was the best part. OMG! I weighed 133 pounds! That is a lot for me; I think I was close to 140 when I delivered Luke, so to be at 133 already shocked me. I guess it is all the food I have been eating. I measured right at 25 weeks I think she said. I also heard her say something about 25 weeks and 6 days, so I am not sure. I will be 26 weeks on Friday. She gave me a lot of information and I have some things to get done before my next appoint which will be on March 13th. I have to get my glucose testing done within the next week and on Feb. 18th I have an ultrasound per her request. Which means I will probably cancel the one on the 25th with Western Career College because that is too close together. She also wrote me a prescription for some Compression Stockings to wear during our long drive to Fort Bragg this weekend. She said they will help prevent blood clots! I will be checking into them to see how much they cost and if my insurance will cover them. As for symptoms the only thing I have been really struggling with is heartburn. The pain in my stomach has stopped unless I do something to strenuous then I just rest or take it easy and I am fine. She said that is probably just Round Ligament Pains and to continue listening to my body. After my appointment on March 13th we will go to the every two week appointments already! WOW! That surprised me too, that we are getting so close. We will be scheduling a tour of the hospital where we will be delivering and if they allow it I will take pictures. I have heard and from the pictures on the website it is a nice hospital. The Labor and Delivery is like a hotel suite. I think that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment