.jpg)
WOW! How he has grown and changed. He is the funniest little guy and just a joy! His favorite things right now are he loves to play "Nannie nannie boo boo" and have someone chase him through the house. He loves to listen to music and put his puzzles together. He also LOVES Dinosaurs and will actually sit through Jurassic Park. We have started having him watch We're Back because Jurassic Park is a little scary and I don't like to expose him to that much. Lets see what else; oh his new food of choice is Pickles.
He still loves to read and his piggy bank from Christmas is still his favorite. We are introducing the potty and he has gone "pee pee" many times, but nothing consistent enough to warrant saying he is potty trained. He still wears a diaper, but will be transitioning into training underwear very soon! I am a little nervous about this because we have not got the poop in the potty yet!I am hoping to have him potty trained by May, but we will see it is not a big rush right now. I took a video of him, but the quality sucks. You can hear him making animal sounds and see some of his signs. I will post it along with a video of him starting to play "nannie nannie boo boo" For now here are some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment