Friday, February 27, 2009

Week 28 update


So we are 12 weeks away from having our little girl! OMG! How the time just flies by. My baby shower plans are coming along nicely; we found a place to have it and now we just need to find someone to do the cake. I am really set on the cake I posted before, but it is on the pricey side. We have received some good quotes,so I am hoping we can get it! Also I had my 1 hour glucose test done today and some other routine blood work. I should get the results by next week. I drank the lemon lime flavor which was not bad. I usually get to pick and choose orange only because I don't like orange anyway so it does not ruin my taste buds. This time I did not have a choice, but like I said it was not bad.
I went ahead and ordered my baby shower dress. So far #4 has the most votes and that is the one I ordered, but I really like #1, so I am debating over ordering them both or just sticking with #4. What do you all think?
I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday. My belly button is almost popped out and it is super tender. I do not fit into some of my maternity jeans that I could fit into at the beginning, so my wardrobe is becoming very limited. Abigail is very active some days and other days she is not. I am suppose to start tracking the fetal movement now, but cannot recall the exacts. Something about three times a day counting the amount of kicks/movements I feel in one hour? I will have to research it or call my doctor. Other then that I do not think there is much to report.

No comments: