Saturday, September 13, 2008

For granted Friendships

I want to take this time to thank two very dear friends of mine for coming through in my time of need! I, at times, take their friendship for granted because we do not get to hang out much. Despite that fact, we do keep in touch through text messages and Internet; ahhh the delights of modern technology! These two ladies have been such an inspiration to me in my Christian walk and have always been there for me in my time of need. I will never forget the time I asked one of them for pray for a situation; she stopped right in the middle of our work place, placed her arms around me and said a quick but powerful prayer! I had never experienced something like that before or ever again. Not to leave one out, the other has always been there for me as well. Sending her daughter to help me, calling me, texting me, always lifting me up. These women are very strong women of God and I know that they are and will continue to be blessed in there walk! I love you both!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Sarah, THANK YOU for such beautiful words... You have become very special to me too... even though we don't get together much... That has to change!!! LOL! You and your family are always in my prayers!!
Love you with all my heart
Ruby
P.S. Cynthia loves your baby Luke =0)