Did you know that Moses stuttered. (Exodus 6:30 And Moses answered, "Look at me. I stutter. Why would Pharaoh listen to me?") A man who freed God's people from Egypt had a stuttering problem. A man who stood before a King and brought God's word stuttered! God, used him anyway; through his brother Aaron. I love what God says to Moses here: Exodus 6:6-8 "I am GOD. I will bring you out from under the cruel hard labor of Egypt. I will rescue you from slavery. I will redeem you, intervening with great acts of judgment. I'll take you as my own people and I'll be God to you. You'll know that I am GOD, your God who brings you out from under the cruel hard labor of Egypt. I'll bring you into the land that I promised to give Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and give it to you as your own country. I AM GOD."
I AM GOD! What a powerful message. As I continue my journey through 21 days of fasting and prayer I am truely amazed by our God. He continues to stay true to his promises. He did not let Moses down, he did not let the Egyptians down, and I know he will not let me down. If he can use a man who stuttered to bring his word, then why couldn't he use me.
Lord, today I want to bring your word. I want to free my family from the grasp of the Devil and set them free. Use me Lord to save them. Use me to minister to them that "I AM GOD" is the master of our home. Thank you Lord for the changes that have already started and will continue. Lord, I pray that I can continue to have faith even as small as a mustard seed to endure the changes that you have set forth. Lord, I pray that my family has the strength to endure these changes as well. I love you Lord and I am ready to conquer! AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment