Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 4: Not so good

I am only 4 days into my fast and prayer time and it has not been going so well. You see giving up Facebook was the easy part. I have not been on FB at all, but my computer on the other hand is always in my lap. I feel guilty even writing this because I am on the computer. I am not praying the way I wanted to pray so I feel like I am not getting anywhere. If you read this and could please give me some encouragement I would really appreciate it. I need it! I am having a hard time giving up things that I need to give up. Mainly being on the computer for hours on end. Please all my loyal readers be praying for me and if you have any advice leave me a comment! LOVE YOU ALL!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Im praying for you, Sarah... Seek God, He will give you the strength you need.
""He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. ~~ Is 40:29""

You have come so far in God don't let the enemy make you feel that you cannot do this. You can, In Jesus name ;)
Love yaz♥ Ruby

Ruby said...

BTW: Because of your commitment I am also fasting from FB :)
ThankU!

teacheroftwos said...

Yeah Ruby! I am doing better now. I have been reading everyday. Yesterday I didn't but that is ok! I am not letting the enemy put negative thoughts in my head!Fasting is the easy part for me. I don't really miss FB. It is hard for me to get on my knees and pray though! I struggle!