Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All my friends are leaving me!

Last night I took my bestest friend of 17 years to the bus station, so that her and her daughter can go live in Missori. This was very hard for me, but I had to put on my strong side for her daughters sake. The hardest part was that she did not even say goodbye to her mom, so on my way home her mom calls me looking for her and I have to explain to her what is going on. It is a long complicated story I will not go into, but lets just say that was not an easy conversation. Also to top that of my other friend who I wrote about in my "Emotions Running High" post has not talked to me much since she decided to work things out with her husband. I feel so alone right now. These are girls that I have known for half my life. Then there is my sister who is scheduled to move to Ohio here in the next month. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO! I have my husband and I do have other friends, but these are my closest dearest friends that I spend most of my time with! Honestly, it has not fully hit me hard yet, so I will probably write again when I am sitting here typing with a box of tissues and the ice cream! For now, I just find my strength in the Lord, who is always by my side and will never elave me. I pray for my friends and my sister that the Lord will keep them safe and that these life changing decisions will be in his best will and plan for them. I pray that he clothes them in the protection of his wings and covers them in his love. I also pray that this brings me closer to my husband and allows me to make new friendships! AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that God has a learning opportunity for everything. Get on your knees and ask him to reveal Himself to you. Sometimes we go through life and we see God moving and understand why He does the things He does. Sometimes we never see and it is never made clear. Just stay faithful and know that God is ALWAYS working!