Sunday, July 27, 2008

Luke's First Birthday!


We had a great party for Luke. Although my husband and I had some disagreements about how things should be done, it still turned out alright! Luke had a blast playing outside in the ball pit and just being outside in general! He loved the baseball cake that I made him! He actually had a total of three birthday cakes, the baseball cake I made, a sheet cake I made that did not make it due to falling apart and the cake pictured above which was a last minute fix for the fallen cake! I did decorate the cake above with the writing and baseball mitts! His bath water turned pink from all the red icing that was on his body!

He destroyed his cake...just like he was suppose too!
He got a lot of presents from everybody, but his favorite was his big boy chair that mommy and daddy got him. Best $10 on Craigslist deal I have ever got!



We have really enjoyed the last few days with two of Luke's Grandma's visiting from out of state. Grandma Pat and Great Grandma Marjorie! Unfortuately Grandma Marjorie has been in Redding visiting her son, but will be back on Wednesday, so she was not able to be at Luke's party :(

This is Luke walking with Grandma Pat! Thank you to all who came and I hope you all had a great time! I know Luke did!

2 comments:

Kim in the Kitchen said...

I'm glad everything turned out : ) 3 cakes! What a lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

- Tim

www.MostEmailedNews.com