Sunday, July 13, 2008

Snow Cone Days of Summer


I remember all to well my first Snow Cone or at least first memories of having a snow cone! It was made with my Snoppy Snow Cone maker! We loved that we could make our own ice creams. Ice Cream to me is the best treat in the whole world, so I have given Luke lots of opportunities to try ice cream. He has had Thrifty's ice cream, he has had Leatherby's ice cream, he has had Good Humor ice cream, and I'm sure there are some I am forgetting. Well, this particular day was the same day he had got his first haircut. We had gone to nana and guy guy's house to drop off big brothers and I heard the ice cream truck. I thought it would be nice to get Luke an icecream. I wanted to get him a push up or maybe an otter pop, but this poor ice cream truck driver did not have any of the ice creams we wanted, so I settled for a Snow Cone. Low and Behold I would relive some great childhood memory of having snow cones! Luke loved the snow cone and was not happy when it was all gone. I helped him eat it because as you can see in the pictures it was pretty big. Enjoy, watching him eat the world's greatest treat!

No comments: