Thursday, January 8, 2009

21 week Update


Well, I am not happy with the results of our appointment today, but we have a healthy baby so I cannot complain. I think my doctor was just being lazy, but he says it is still too early to see the sex 100%. He did say that he might have saw labia, but it could have also been the lines of the scrotum? I saw what he was looking at and did not see a penis, so I am 95% sure it is a girl. He also said he thinks we will be happy with the end results and next appointment we should be able to know 100%. We might find out before then if I can convince Lloyd for us to go get a 3d ultrasound done. As for my symptoms, I have been experiencing a little bit of muscle strain in my abdomen area mainly when I do a lot of lifting or too much in general. Usually laying down or just resting will take care of it. I have taken Tylenol once when it got real bad. I did not talk to the doctor about this, but if it continues I might. As for everything else, I finally put on some weight and people that I am around alot are starting to say I am finally showing. Strangers still do not ask, so I think I still hide it well. I measured at 21 weeks and 1 day today and I am suppose to be 20 weeks and 6 days. The due date is still officially May 22, but could be early if you go by the measurements. That or this is just going to be a big baby! I promised some belly shots, so those are below. Alex took them for me! Also below are the two ultrasound pictures from today. They suck, so good luck seeing anything. The top ultrasound picture is of the babies face straight on and the bottom is a chest shot of the babies heart and partial of face. The baby looked pretty crammed in there today, but it could have just been the positioning? I think that is everything. We go again on Feb 5 and should know boy or girl, so keep voting and look forward to seeing the results!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah Im so happy for you..I just wish i could be there...you better come see me with that baby....i wish i had saved ceces stuff....you should go shopping with jenny she helped me pick out alot of stuff at flea markets and garage sells and stuff