Sunday, January 25, 2009
Disbelief
I keep looking at the ultrasound pictures over and over again. I cannot believe we are having a girl! Me having a girl after having three boys! Secretly I have always wanted a little girl, but truly I AM SCARED TO DEATH! What am I suppose to do with a little girl. We do not have anything for little girls. We do not behave like little girls. My house is full of stinky, rough and tough little boys. They burp and fart and wrestle. This is what I am use to. I have even at times become one of the guys. I don't wear dresses, I don't wear make up, I don't do hair, so what am I suppose to do with a little girl. I am not even sure if I have ever played dolls or had a tea party. I was and still am a tomboy. Yes, I will wear a dress/shirt and make up once in a while, but not ofter. Yes, I am sure I can wing a tea party and even playing dress up. I know that I am going to love her no matter what and she is going to become the princess while I take on the role of queen. She is going to be the most spoiled member of our family and we are in for a big change. Move over rough and tumble boys the princess is moving in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You just take one day at a time!! Good luck :) I'm sure you'll do just fine!
I am here with my two teen girls to offer in advice you need. I might just send them to help out this summer. So the boys might want to take a vacation because the girls could invade.
Congrats on the girl parts! Hey, just wanted to say that I keep trying to read your blog, but I have trouble reading such small font that is so close together. I don't know if it is your settings or the settings on my computer. I must be getting old!
Post a Comment