I am in limbo right now and it is kind of scary. This is what is happening. I went a head and had my records transferred to a new OBGYN. Well now I am in limbo with no OBGYN until the new OBGYN takes me as a new patient. I thought it was going to be confirmed on Tuesday or Wednesday, but did not hear anything. So I called and now I am being told I may not know until next week! I am a little nervous about this, but I know it will all work out and I will be happier in the end! I am also in limbo in another situation. I reserved a bed and breakfast for my husband and I to have a weekend getaway for Valentines Day/His birthday. Well the inn keeper was suppose to charge a deposit on my card last Friday then she said this Wednesday, but has not done anything yet! If I do not see anything posted onto my card by tomorrow I will be emailing her again!
On a good note I did find out that Western Career College does free ultrasounds to help train their students (Thanks for the info Stephanie!) I have an appointment tomorrow at 11am and I am really excited about it! They do a 45 min Ultrasound with Sex determination and I heard even 3d. They also put it onto a VCR tape if you bring one! I will be getting pictures as well, so I will post an update tomorrow! WE might know the sex of our baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment