Friday, January 16, 2009
22 weeks
Well there is not much to report! We still do not know the sex of the baby and I have not been able to fully convince Lloyd into the 3d ultrasound. My next appoint is on Feb. 5th with my regular doctor unless I can get in with a new doctor before then. I will be calling today to see if this will be possible. I found a women doctor and I think I will like her a lot better. She also delivers at Sutter Roseville which is something I have been looking into. That hospital has a brand new NICU and the labor and delivery rooms are more like hotel suites then hospital rooms. As for symptoms, I have been having really bad leg and foot cramps. My legs are very sore from this and it is getting hard to sleep at night. I am getting a body pillow this weekend so hopefully that will help. I can feel a lot of movement now which is good because before I was not feeling much and was starting to get worried. The movements are a lot more suttle then I remember with my last pregnancy, but every once in a while I will feel a good one! I have had two dreams about the baby; one was a dream of an ultrasound and the baby was obviously a boy. The next dream I saw the baby after it was born and it was a girl. I am sticking with my original gut feeling and that is it is a girl. If I am wrong then so be it, but that is what I think and feel. That is it for now. I will post more belly shots soon and update on my doctor situation as soon as I get it resolved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment